“We The People Of Saint Paul Ward 7 Matter.”
Building A Stronger Ward 7
Ward 7 Issues
What we have in our City and Ward 7 right now are a small number of individuals making decisions for the rest of us without fully including us. What we need is accountability and inclusive representation for All Saint Paul And Ward 7 Residents.
Transparency, Accountability, & Inclusion In the:
- Nineteen City departments
- Board of Health
- Public Library Agency
- Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA)
- Saint Paul RiverCentre Convention and Visitors Authority
- The Saint Paul Port Authority
- The Joint Property Tax Advisory Board (JPTAC)
- Board of Water Commissioners.
The City Council:
- is solely responsible for adopting the City’s budget.
- legislates by passing Ordinances into City laws.
- makes performance auditing decisions.
- monitors the operation and performance of city agencies.
- holds regular oversight hearings on city departments to determine
how programs are working and whether budgeted funds are being spent